Joyful Jumble is not just a website, it’s an attitude towards parenting and life. We’re letting go of impossible standards and this need to please and impress other people. We’re saying No to guilt, #MomShaming and supermom myths.
We’re embracing Real Life, which we all know can get messy, loud, and often confusing. But would we have it any other way? NO. We love our kids even if they drive us crazy. They love us even if we make mistakes. And no matter how terrible a day can be, isn’t it wonderful to know it was a day spent together?
So here at Joyful Jumble, we feel blessed to be stressed. We celebrate the crazy stuff. We laugh at the mistakes. We enjoy every moment. We accept that life is perfectly imperfect – and decide to enjoy the ride.
- Laugh More.
- Cherish each moment.
- Embrace your parenting style.
- Choose joy over perfection.
- Be kind to yourself. See yourself through your kids’ eyes.
- Trust your instincts.
- Appreciate everything that you already do.
- Remember there is nothing that you and coffee can’t handle.
- Photograph even the imperfect moments. They’re prefect for bribery and wedding videos.
- Laugh again.